Skip to main content

Harry Potter Readalong, Deathly Hallows I: "Oh well, lucky we've got such a large supply of basilisk fangs, then."




UGH THIS BOOK OMG.

I'm crying more this time than the first time. Probably because the first time, I was in a race against the clock to finish it since EVERYONE WAS READING IT AT THE SAME TIME and I knew if I didn't finish it in two days, no one would want to still be talking about it when I was done. So this time I get to emotionally feel every single heartwrenchingly terrible thing. Awesome.

Last time I didn't cry over Hedwig. This time I was a mess. Complete mess, sitting in my living room, sobbing over my book. One of the things I love most about J.K. Rowling is she can have you weeping on one page and then laughing on the next  damn one, leaving you a hiccuping, laughing, crying wreck of a human being.

KREACHER. And the wedding. And everyone being all grown-up and Ron learning how to not be an asshole to Hermione and eeeeverything omg. I don't know how you can't just sob through the whole book.

In conclusion, here's stuff from its midnight release. Because memories.


REMEMBER THESE LINES?

Deathly Hallows, you are in fact my favorite.


Comments